New to Ranhill SAJ Portal?

Register to be able to view and update your account, pay bills and more.

Create An Account with Email

Skip the queue and pay your water bill easier than ever.

Quick Payment
Hotline 1800 88 7474

Frequently Asked Questions

Bill Information
How often will I receive my water bill?

Generally you will receive your water bill once a month

What should I do if I do not receive my water bill?

If you do not receive your water bill, you can :

1. Visit our nearest Ranhill SAJ counter and you can bring along current reading at the water meter or taking clear picture of water meter counter

2. Email us

3. Call 1800-88-7474

4. Check at our customer portal or mobile application

Why is my water bill suddenly too high?

This can be due to leakage in your internal plumbing or overflow of the roof tank.

How can I know that my internal plumbing is leaking?

Before going to bed and everybody in the house is not using water, read the water meter. Next morning, before using any water, read the water meter again and checks if there is any differences in the reading. If there is a difference in the reading then water is flowing somewhere even there is no usage. Click here to read more tips.

Where can I pay my water bill?

You can pay your water bills at Ranhill SAJ nearest to you - counter or PayQuick kiosk, via JomPAY (Biller code:3673), mobile application, our website, online banking, Bank Islam, Maybank & Agro Bank, 7-Eleven branches, Agent Bank Simpanan Nasional, MobilityOne, counter Pos Malaysia Johor State & Pos Malaysia application, e-Pay service and Credit Card

Water Supply Application / Disconnection / Reconnection
How do I apply for water supply?

For applying for water supply you are required to appoint a licensed plumber to install internal plumbing system and as representative to submit your new water application

Why is my water supply disconnected?

Water supply can be disconnected either:

- by request from customer

- by enforcement

If my water supply has been disconnected how can I get it reconnected?

Application to reconnect your water supply can be made by completing and submitting Water Supply Services Agreement Form with complete supporting documents and submit it to Ranhill SAJ counter OR received proof of payment before reconnection of water supply can be made

When will my water supply be reconnected?

Water Supply will be made within two (2) days after deposit and connection fee OR all the outstanding arrears and reconnection fees are made

Water Meters
How long does it normally take to install a new individual water meter?

Water meter will be installed within two (2) working days from the date of deposit paid

Why is my water meter fitted outside house compound?

Water meters are normally fitted outside for ease of meter reading.

How do I know my meter is faulty?

Water meters are considered faulty if:

i) Cannot be read, for example if the glass on the meter is broken, the meter dial or display is obscured or the digit position of the meter counter is irregular or in the middle, the movement of the meter counter is not smooth/stuck (daily readings remain the same) even though water is used daily

ii) Interference / vandalism done at customer meter so that the meter cannot give a correct reading

What should I do if I have discovered my water meter is faulty?

Promptly report to us by :

i. Visit our nearest Ranhill SAJ counter

ii. Email us

iii. Call 1800-88-7474

iv. complaint through our website or mobile apps

If I am not satisfied with the performance of the water meter can I ask for testing the water meter?

You can apply for water meter testing by filling up a Water Meter Testing Form together with payment of deposit

How can I reduce my water bill?

You can use your water wisely. There are some tips on how to use water wisely.

How do Ranhill SAJ notify consumer in case there are any interruptions of water supply?

For scheduled water supply interruptions, consumers will be notified at least 24 hours in advanced through local newspaper or radio. If affected area is small, flyers will be distributed. You can also find out from our website at for the latest water interruptions, if any.

What is Non-Revenue Water (NRW)?

NRW is the difference between the volume of water put into the system and the volume of water billed.

What can I do when I spotted a water pipe burst or leakage at the public area?

If you spotted any bursts, leaks or tanks overflow, please email us at